* Explanation: Pursuant to the Lithuanian money laundering and terrorist financing
Law Politically exposed persons are considered to be individuals who are or they have been entrusted with prominent public functions, their immediate family members or close associates.
Important public functions - it is the duty in the Republic of Lithuania, the European Union, international or foreign institutions:
1) the head of state, head of government, Prime Minister, Deputy Minister or Deputy Minister,
Secretary of State, Parliament, the Government or the Chancellor of the Ministry;
2) Member of Parliament;
3) the Supreme Court, the Constitutional Court or any other judicial authority, which decisions can not be appealed, member;
4) Lithuanian Chamber of Auditors (hereinafter - the Chamber of Auditors), the governing body or the central bank's board member;
5) Ambassador, charge d'affaires and high-ranking military officer;
6) The state-owned company's management or supervisory body;
7) The international intergovernmental organization leader, his deputy, management or supervisory body member;
8) The leader of a political party, his deputy, a member of the governing body.
Close family members:
1) the spouse;
2) a person with whom partnership is registered;
3) parents, brothers, sisters, grandparents, grandchildren;
4) Children and spouses of children, child cohabitants.